Office Comprehensive Package Insurance – Every SME’s Need
If you have your own business, it is a thing of great pride. But with it also comes great responsibilities. It takes a lot of effort to protect your business or office from any unforeseen events that can be a problem in its smooth functioning. To safeguard your business from such risks, many opt for office insurance Hong Kong. There are multiple services for providing you with an office comprehensive package insurance.
Understanding office insurance
If you have no idea what office insurance is, here is a glance. The insurance provides you coverage for threats and associated risks that impact the operations of the office.
The insurance provides coverage of various risks arising from untoward incidents.
Who is at more risk?
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) tend to be more vulnerable to the changing economic conditions and interruptions in the business because of smaller cash flows. They are in greater need of a designed Enterprise guard than the others.
Choosing the right provider is as much important as taking any other decision for the business. You need to be careful when picking an office comprehensive package insurance. If you think it is somewhat daunting, no need to worry. DBS SME banking provides you with a business package for all your needs. Now, let’s take a look at the key coverage areas it provides.
- Material damage – It covers the accidental physical damage or loss of contents and equipment contained in the office premises.
- Business continuity – It covers the extra expenditure that occurred within a year after an insured loss to bring the business back on track or restore its working.
- Money – It covers the cash loss, stamps, orders, and cheques because of burglary or theft.
- Liability – It covers legal liability for the property damage or bodily injuries occurring because of the business.
- Employee dishonesty – It is for the loss incurred due to any dishonest work or fraud committed by the employees.
- Personal assault – It covers the injury or death of an employee arising solely out of theft or robbery.
- Employee’s compensation – It is optional coverage and covers the employer’s legal liability for injury to employees in the course of employment.
- Privacy liability – It is yet another optional coverage that covers legal liability for claims made for handling the data.
The types and number of industries covered by office insurance Hong Kong include the following:
- Office and Service businesses
- Food & Beverages
- Medical, Vets, and Dental Centers
- Health, Beauty, and Spa
You can avail of the insurance by simply contacting the DBS Chubb insurance service hotline. For more information visit them online.