The ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plans are very well-structured and help you protect your bike in a wholesome manner. If you have recently bought a two-wheeler, you will need a good bike insurance cover. But why do you need insurance and how can you choose the best possible cover? Read this article and get all your answers.
Why does your two-wheeler need insurance?
Two wheeler insurance is very important. It protects your bike and also protects you from many troubles and issues. However, you need a good plan to get the maximum protection. The ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plans are among the best in the country. Some of the ways in which ICICI Lombard bike insurance provides assurance include:
- Third party cover: The basic third party bike insurance cover from ICICI Lombard offers protection against all third party damages. This means that if your bike crashes into another vehicle or a bystander, you will not have to compensate the third party – your insurance provider will do it on your behalf. This is a major benefit of third party bike insurance as we all know how expensive such compensations can get. Then, if you happen to get an involved in a legal tangle, the insurer will take care of your legal expenses as well. These are some of the main reasons why your two wheeler needs insurance.
- Comprehensive cover: While third party insurance has many benefits, it doesn’t quite cover your own vehicle. This means that after the accident, you will have to foot the bills of your bike by yourself. You cannot ask your insurance provider to assist you financially. However if you buy a comprehensive ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plan, you will get all the benefits of a third party cover along with coverage for your own vehicle. This is immensely helpful as a bike repair can cost a lot of money. Also, a comprehensive bike plan protects your vehicle from theft, fire damages and other permanent damages.
Best plans for two wheeler insurance
If you are looking for the best plans, the ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plans would definitely be a good choice for you. But what makes these plans so good? Let us find out:
- High claim settlement ratio: ICICI Lombard is among the most reputed general insurance providers in India. It has a very high claim settlement ratio to boast of. This makes the insurer reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent customer support: The customer support team of ICICI Lombard is very efficient, polite and helpful. You can call in any time with your queries and get instant solutions.
- Large network: There are many garages associated with ICICI Lombard. As a result, you get to avail the cashless facility with ease. If you get in an accident where your bike suffers damage then you can take your bike to the nearest network garage of ICICI Lombard and repair it using the cashless facility.
- Flexible in premium payment method: When you buy an ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plan, you have the option of paying your premium via different payment methods as per your convenience You can pay the premium via bank cards credit or debit cards, net banking, cheque etc. You can pay the premium online if you are buying the policy online or at the local branch if you are buying the policy offline. Easy online access: ICICI Lombard has a very high-tech mobile application and also a modern website. You can buy the two wheeler insurance plans, renew them, file claims and access them at any time through these digital media. This makes it very easy for you to own and use the bike insurance cover.
So as you can clearly see from the points mentioned above, the ICICI Lombard two wheeler insurance plans work well to provide you the best possible cover. Go online and explore these plans on websites like Coverfox.com. But do remember to run a quick comparison to locate your ideal plan, as comparison is very important while buying insurance. Keep the points mentioned above in mind as that will help you to find your ideal cover. Pay your premium on time and stay protected in a wholesome manner.